What If...? Movie trailer featuring Peggy Carter - Captain Britain

Comments

• PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,769 Chairperson of the Boards
    um, what did I just watch?  Is that gonna be a thing that premiere's on disney+?  I mean, it looks like a series or something.

And that zombie-cap at the end... I know there's a whole "marvel-zombies" series... do ya think this is that?

Lots of weird stuff.  Fun, though!
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    Marvel's What If...? is an animated series for Disney+, should get 10 episodes midsummer 2021, with a second season already planned.

Narrated by Uatu the Watcher (Jeffery Wright), and it does the same thing as the What If comics. Tackles common stories with slight variations, like "What if something happened to Steve Rogers, and Peggy Carter became Captain America Britain?" Howard Stark suits up as Iron Man to help her out, that's what happens. Also in this clip are T'Challa as Star Lord, and a Winter Soldier Marvel Zombies mashup.

The best part is that it's bringing back a ton of people for voices. Like, Stanley Tucci will voice Erskine in the "Peggy becomes a Super Soldier" episode. Lots of WWII characters, the Guardians, most Avengers, Korg, Grandmaster, Taserface, Jane Foster, Killmonger, even Scott Lang's friend Kurt.
  • Kwahder
    Kwahder Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    It’s puny Steve Rogers who becomes Iron Man, but otherwise, yes. Each episode is based on an MCU film; The First Avenger episode has Steve Rogers being injured before taking the Super Soldier serum, so Peggy takes his place.
  • grenadier
    grenadier Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Most of the MCU cast was supposed to come back and do the voicework for their characters for this too.  The voicework has been recorded already too for at least some episodes.  Downey, Evans, and even Chadwick Boseman were expected to turn up.  Nothing on the Wikipedia article about whether he recorded before his passing though.  See announced cast list here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_If...?_(TV_series)

• Cannibalqueen
    Cannibalqueen Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    This looks so cool.
    I am really looking forward to Disney+ driving a lot of new releases in game. I need 5* Wanda and 4* Vision in their Halloween costumes. 
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    JHawkInc said:
    Marvel's What If...? is an animated series for Disney+, should get 10 episodes midsummer 2021, with a second season already planned.

Narrated by Uatu the Watcher (Jeffery Wright), and it does the same thing as the What If comics. Tackles common stories with slight variations, like "What if something happened to Steve Rogers, and Peggy Carter became Captain Britain?" Howard Stark Steve Rogers suits up as Iron Man to help her out, that's what happens. Also in this clip are T'Challa as Star Lord, and a Winter Soldier Marvel Zombies mashup.

The best part is that it's bringing back a ton of people for voices. Like, Stanley Tucci will voice Erskine in the "Peggy becomes a Super Soldier" episode. Lots of WWII characters, the Guardians, most Avengers, Korg, Grandmaster, Taserface, Jane Foster, Killmonger, even Scott Lang's friend Kurt.
    fixed another one for you