Light and Shadow Pulls

Options
Sithforever
Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
edited November 2020 in MPQ General Discussion
I realize Magneto is not everyone's idea of a great 5 but I pulled 35 times anyway. Got RNGing balanced almost (11% is good enough). 4 5s:
2 Magneto 1 Blue 1 Red (425 Shards will get me yellow)
1 Kitty Pride Champed already 
1 Captain America Champed already
5 LL off of 4 pulled and lots of Elsa for 4s was nice! No Talos was nicer...good luck on your pulls!

Comments

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 773 Critical Contributor
    Options
    53 pulls 

3x kitty, 1 x cap, 1 magneto on the very last pull !!
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 992 Critical Contributor
    Options
    One guy in my alliance got 3 5* in his first 4 pulls, which means I’m due to go 0/16 to balance it to 15% overall...
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    28 pulls
    2 Magneto AoA (both yellow)
    1 Cap CW
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,731 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I pulled anyways, despite my complaints about him on other threads.  After all, need the essential, and you never know when D3 is just gonna buff/nerf people, so... lets keep with my pattern of pulls.

52 pulls (1300 CP)...  here's the results (and feel free to skip ahead about 5 minutes if you wish... I couldn't help but "publicly" point out Magneto's design flaws.  :)

https://youtu.be/Kh0c2TVA3uc
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,574 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    4 pulls, rostered, done.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,126 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    50 Pulls.

Four Magneto (including one on the very first pull) so he's now 0/1/3.
    One (saved) Cap, keeping him at 5/3/1
    No Kitty Pryde covers...which was the main reason I did so many pulls in the first place.
  • san
    san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    18 pulls, 2 mags, 1 cap - the only thing I wanted was Kitty and got none of those covers :(
  • Theghouse
    Theghouse Posts: 315 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    1 pull Magneto Red.  Stopped there. Only have 20 more pulls worth of CP and my 2 cover Kitty wouldn't benefit enough to use it all here.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2020
    Options
    8 pulls :  2 of 8 , my average 25% so I’m content .  1 Kitty, 1 Cap ( first 2 pulls ). Also sharded a Havok cover and earned a LT from 4* pulls . 

Edit : 3 extra pulls , 1 more Kitty, which finally rainbowed her powers.   3 of 11
  • bk201
    bk201 Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Options
    Pulled only for Kitty, almost gave up after reading the comments, but tried anyway. Got lucky, kinda.

31 pulls, 3 yellow Mags, 4 Caps and 3 Kitty. Now she's 9 covers and Cap has 12 + 1 saved
  • derrickn
    derrickn Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Horseshit.    22 pulls, 21 different 4*.   0 5*.     Two more pulls from the command points from those covers.   2 more different 4*'s.     Why the hell do I play this game anymore???
  • derrickn
    derrickn Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    helix72 said:
    One guy in my alliance got 3 5* in his first 4 pulls, which means I’m due to go 0/16 to balance it to 15% overall...
    Yeah, no that was me.   0-fer 24.    Again.     Okay, last couple of times it's been about a 3% rate but still bloody awful.    Certainly no incentive for me to drop some money d3's way...
  • Bobdvol
    Bobdvol Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options
    First pull got Magneto blue. Last time I pulled over 40 times for 5* Deadpool in that store and got no 5's. It comes and goes.
  • DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I had 13 pulls, and both Cap & Kitty have minimal covers, so anything was going to be worthwhile.

Ended up drawing 3 for Cap (1 yellow, 2 red) and 1 for Kitty (Purple).

I feel like I can't really complain with that rate, but I would have preferred a slightly different distribution.
  • Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    29 pulls, Mag blue&yellow, Cap 2 blue, Kitty 2 purple.

Felt a bit above average so stopped there, could have done a few more.
  • Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I only pulled 9 times. Got 1 Red Captain America, the rest were 4*s.
  • JaGo
    JaGo Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options
    8 pulls, 1 Mags, 1 Kitty

-JaGo
  • Dhaunas
    Dhaunas Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    2 pulls: Kitty (champ level, welcomed), Magneto red. Happy with that, no need to risk pulling any Craptains.

As a bonus, the Kitty champ reward gave me a LL pull, got a Heimdall champ level that gave me a LL pull which gave me another 5DP red. Tossed in another 25cp to LL, got last Samdaken cover I needed.

5 pulls, 5 Legendary... time to hoard til Heimdall and Samdaken are out. I expect a bit of a drought on pulls after this good fortune, though lol
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2020
    Options
    I have three Classic Legends left to champ. Aside from the rock bottom Banner/Wasp duo, FA Cap is it in terms of unchamped. He was at 3/1/1 with 2K shards (and no more shards coming from Peggy).  So he has a ways to go. I ended up going 8/56 in this store, (slightly below average), but got 2 Kitty champ levels, a red Mags to roster him, and 5 FA Caps to champ him!

So for those avoiding FA Caps in your store, I was happy to take them off your hands! Only two classics left to champ, and Wasp has a legit path to completion (feeder shards + PVE placement/progression shards + PVP placement shards will get her there)!

Excited to play Cap and see if he’s better or worse in practice than I had him ranked in my guide.