CotT: Good doggy vs. Johnny boy

Options
qandols
qandols Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
Didn't we do this a while a go? First attempt gave me the usual Bad Board (Tm) and I retreated since it just kept nagging doggy down and he could not get any of his colors. Lockjaw is especially boring here since he only can use two out of three powers. Anyway, I retried and could get off a really good blue, followed by several green attacks. The board filled with charged tiles and doggy won. LT was some sort of 4* champ cover.

Comments

• PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Like qandols, my good boy did not have a good time the first time around. The board was awash in red, and Torch roasted the fur off of Lockjaw before he managed to cast anything. The second time around my 5/5/3 209 Lockjaw decided to bring along a furry friend - Chewie. That turned the tide, even though it was still pretty close due to another red-rich board.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Good Boy didn't get a dog treat first time around and was very sad. So I let him play again and this time that treat was gonna be his! That said, it didn't help that I couldn't get green and the board situation was not giving me good options for using blue - however Johnny finally fired his black and with purple the main board colour, Lockjaw nudged open the treat tin and stole some goodies! Good, bad boy, Lockjaw! After that it was no looking back as Torch got pummelled by his own attack tiles and then Uncle Karnak popped in with a karate chop. Good boy then had a nice nap.