Recast

Options
Lately, in my opinion, the game has not been more attractive. For the following facts:
1- It has been a long time since there has been an update on the 4 * champion rewards to get a 5 * (example: there is no way to get a Beta Ray Bill).
2- Excessive number of repeated characters while there is a huge number of characters that were not included.
3- The supports were created to now be 'forgotten'.
4- There has been no creation of a new event for some time.
5 - Extreme difficulty in being able to 'pull' a 5 * character. With the amount now set, they should make things a little easier.
All of this has contributed to the game becoming more and more tiring

Comments

• abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Lately, in my opinion, the game has not been more attractive. For the following facts:
    1- It has been a long time since there has been an update on the 4 * champion rewards to get a 5 * (example: there is no way to get a Beta Ray Bill).
    2- Excessive number of repeated characters while there is a huge number of characters that were not included.
    5 - Extreme difficulty in being able to 'pull' a 5 * character. With the amount now set, they should make things a little easier.
    1. true, but shards really negates the need for that.  Every character is a feeder if you set your bonus shards for the one you want.
    2. um... not really.   Heimdall, Onslaught, Polaris, Red Guardian, Killmonger, Havok, Apocolypse, Elsa Bloodstone, Negasonic, Misty Knight, Hell-cat, Wolfsbane... all recent non-repeats.  The only recent repeats are Deadpool, Eddie Brock/Anti-Venom, Yelena, and Daken
    3. The new Deadpool Spicy vault always has support tokens in it.  You now have a way to actually get them (However, not sure if any new supports have been released in quite some time)
    4. We literally had one last week.  The new Black Widow/Spider-Woman event.
    5. I can't speak for this.  I've been playing 2429 days (about 6 years 8mos).  Just playing the Story events to progression (@ shield level 10) and maybe every other PvP to 500 points nets me more than enough CP and tokens to stay up to date with the 5*s.  I can't speak for people at lower levels and transitions, but the value is there, even for casual players.

• MissoesRicRose
    MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    abmoraz said:
    1. true, but shards really negates the need for that.  Every character is a feeder if you set your bonus shards for the one you want.
    2. um... not really.   Heimdall, Onslaught, Polaris, Red Guardian, Killmonger, Havok, Apocolypse, Elsa Bloodstone, Negasonic, Misty Knight, Hell-cat, Wolfsbane... all recent non-repeats.  The only recent repeats are Deadpool, Eddie Brock/Anti-Venom, Yelena, and Daken
    3. The new Deadpool Spicy vault always has support tokens in it.  You now have a way to actually get them (However, not sure if any new supports have been released in quite some time)
    4. We literally had one last week.  The new Black Widow/Spider-Woman event.
    5. I can't speak for this.  I've been playing 2429 days (about 6 years 8mos).  Just playing the Story events to progression (@ shield level 10) and maybe every other PvP to 500 points nets me more than enough CP and tokens to stay up to date with the 5*s.  I can't speak for people at lower levels and transitions, but the value is there, even for casual players.

1- Even with fragments there is a gap between characters. Apocalypse; Beta Ray Bill; Carnage; Deadpool; Havok; Heimdall; Killmonger. Mr Sinister; Onslaught; Immortal Hulk; Wolverine Daken; Yelena. Ex: Carnage already has more than 1 year that was released and yet there is no other way to upit it off the use of fragments

You're right. But they are still repeating characters: We already have 6 spider-man; 5 Wolverine; 5 Hulk; 5 B.Widow etc. While, many players ask, Omega Red; Electro; Sunspot; Spiral; Kang, Mandarin, etc.

3- Spicy Deapool only gives low level support. There is no event to gain support 5*

4- It's true. 1 new event after long waiting. Do we have to wait as long as to see another one?

5- The big question here is: With the existing amount now of many more 5* characters shouldn't be extremely difficult to 'pull' a 5* character. To get one, sometimes you have to give about 40 pulls. I agree that because it is a 5* character cannot be easily achieved. But the difficulty in getting through this medium, at least for me, due to the increase of 5*, is absurdly difficult.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    There *might* be a feeder update in December as that is when they were updated last year.
    You also have to factor in that most new PvE is tied to events or movies - they have been non-existent in 2020 - they even released Spider Silk before Black Widow has come out. However looking at the new sets of goons we got, I would not be surprised to see new PvE based around Sentinels or A.I.M in the future.
    It is also pretty obvious that they are working through characters but is your argument that they are not releasing the characters you want? I mean - would you rather have Elsa and Negasonic (new) or a 5* Scarlet Witch?