OMG new feeders!

LucasRaven
LucasRaven Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
... haven't shown up yet.

Sorry, wanted to get everybody hyped for a sec.

What feeders would you add to the game? Go wild. I'd add polaris feeder the new Magneto

Comments

• Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 723 Critical Contributor
    Ya got me!
  • Taganov
    Taganov Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    MegaBee said:
    *slams that flag option*

LMAO
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,769 Chairperson of the Boards
    seriously... i was all like "WHAT?!!?"

...and now... just sheer disappointment in realizing how much I really wanted new feeders, and how this clickbait suckered me in.

Bravo.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,699 Chairperson of the Boards
    That was just mean. LR's affiliation confirmed: Villains
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Last year feeders came in December, I'm not sure why we'd expect it any sooner this year, but I am really hoping they just get on an annual cycle of feeders. I would expect more of the new 4*s to become feeders because they would likely want to limit the amount of "free" 5* covers they give out and those new 4*s are likely to be at lower levels. That is unless you're a newer 4* player, then the opposite may be true. Wait...does that make my logic fall apart?

Regardless, when it comes to feeders, memorize this: remember, remember some time in December...
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    No need for clickbait when a normal title asking what 4*/5* feeders people would like would have been fine.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    Okay, that flag wasn't me...
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2020
    9 Flags? Is this the maximum number of flags? You posted at a timing when tensions are high.  :D Also, feeders are sensitive subject here because the devs didn't even want to answer question about feeders during the last live Twitch. 

As for feeders, check back again in late December. Based on what happened last year, all remaining 5* got their feeders. So, if this is part of their plan, Magneto will be fed this year, and he's likely to be fed by Polaris. 

**Mod note: Removed off-topic comment. -fight4thedream
This discussion has been closed.