XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#267: Veterans' Day Quests
* R215 
* Daily Quests

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Happy Veterans Day!!!!  

For a new segment you should talk about the animations of the new characters you can then rate them on a scale of 1 to kangaroo on each animation.  This way one week you discuss the new release notes and the next the animations.

ray for a good synergy segment with OMD it would be OMD, 1/2 health Thor, 4* Eddie Brock.  OMD is 5,3,5 and Eddie Brock is 3,5,5.  This works really well when OMD is buffed in PVE.  When making a the damage is high enough to trigger Eddie Brock to give out enemy protect tiles.  Thor helps generate red then OMD destroys the enemy protect tiles giving friendly protect tiles.  You can use OMD green or Thor’s green.  By making black matches OMD will also generate red to destroy more protect tiles.  This also works well against goons that place yellow CD since Eddie Brocks protect tiles will go on yellow keeping goons from placing CD tiles.  It can actually go fairly fast.
  • FauxPhobos
    FauxPhobos Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Thank you for your service, Ray. 

Are we going to mention Patrick Fitzryan in the pre-show chat and not connect the dots to him as the obvious model for Red Guardian artwork? 

At least we got some character animation talk. Even closer to wymtime's suggested segment! Brought to us by beautify.

Humble brag, I beat the Welcome to Shield with Vulture (and no whales)!

Is there a list of characters that have not appeared in a Team Up Time Synergy Segment yet?
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 631 Critical Contributor
    A little bit of disrespect shown to 4 star Clint. I vaguely recalled he could make attack tiles (which Kitty liked) and he had a cheap green.
    Just did his crash, I forgot how good the purple was (ton of damage and a stun). He is definitely better than we remember. Better even than Dazzler.
  • Orglmeister
    Orglmeister Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    I dont know, i really like the hard welcome to shield nodes. Always trying to work out possible solutions and there almost always is THE Charakter aside from Whalepool that makes it work. This time it was Hammer Cap (even nerfed). If not Whales. 😎😜