CotT: Wolfsbane vs. Dazzler

PuceMoose
PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
I like Wolfsbane quite a bit, so I was looking forward to showing Dazzler who's the boss. I have a fairly low-champed 5/5/3 Wolfsbane. She excels in a one-on-one battle, and if you can drop her black after getting a few strikes out it can end a match quickly. Poor Dazzler had no luck in this battle, and never managed to fire any of her powers. I cast each of her powers once, and that was more than enough to do the deed. I also felt a bit smug, as I cursed a bit when she wiped out *three* of my countdowns from purple in one move, and then got taken out by one of the remaining ones next turn. Ha!

Just in case anyone is interested, I did a fairly lengthy report on using Wolfsbane in a sim climb several seasons ago. If you want to check it out here's the link:
**** Wolfsbane (Rahne Sinclair) **** - Page 4 — D3 Go! Forums

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    I also am a fan of Wolfsbane, my one champed in 270's also, she has a nice amount of ways to take down her prey! And take down Dazzler she did with extreme ease - invisible with countdowns to Wolfy attacks on the board, Dazzler never made it to Grandma's House!