Android Issue with R215?

LavaManLee
LavaManLee Posts: 1,246 Chairperson of the Boards
Maybe it's just me, but I can't load MPQ after the recent update.  I get stuck on the loading screen at 100% but it won't move past it.  I see the characters rotate on the loading screen, and the circle keeps moving, but it says 100% and never gets past it.  I let it sit for an hour with no change.  I have uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted phone, etc. and it just hangs at 100%.  My iOS r215 works fine, just my Android phone doesn't.  Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Maybe it's just me, but I can't load MPQ after the recent update.  I get stuck on the loading screen at 100% but it won't move past it.  I see the characters rotate on the loading screen, and the circle keeps moving, but it says 100% and never gets past it.  I let it sit for an hour with no change.  I have uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted phone, etc. and it just hangs at 100%.  My iOS r215 works fine, just my Android phone doesn't.  Is anyone else having this issue?
    Yes, there was a little delay on the Android update and that should be live very soon (today). Sorry for the wait and thanks for your patience!
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,246 Chairperson of the Boards
    No worries.  Thanks for the reply.  I got it loaded soon after.  Appreciate the new update!