Thank you Devs!

DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 10,092 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2020 in MPQ General Discussion
Having a Taskmaster cover reward in the Operation Spider Silk event is awesome! I can now champ him! Thank you so much!

Comments

• jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,081 Chairperson of the Boards
    I already had him champed, but it’s a very welcome change indeed. Much appreciated.

The artwork for this event has been pretty cool as well.
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Thanks for this thread, I reached max progression and had not done all the missions, so would have missed the cover.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    I need a few more runs of this event to champ him. (5/4/2) But yes I applaud the ability to get covers for Taskmaster this way.

If this event goes into regular rotation we now have 'automatic' ways of getting covers for all 4* limited characters now.

Webbed Wonder - Howard the Duck
    Operation Spider Silk - Taskmaster
    Daily Rewards on your anniversary - Devil Dinosaur
    Battle at the Basilica - Spider-Ham
  • RentedPanda
    RentedPanda Posts: 95 Match Maker
    I also would have missed if you hadn't posted - thanks!

I do like this and Howard, where we can get a specific character at the end.  It is a nice reward
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    That was a good surprise. On top of that, this is a relatively easy PvE. If only they could shift Spider Ham cover from alliance event to PvE...  B)
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    That cover sure is cheesy, but I have to congrat devs for this pve. I think its well designed, interesting and funny. Shield goons and fury are a bit repeated but also there are characters never fighted before that make a fresh experience. At the same time proving they are dangerous ones: coulson, maria hill, dreaded carol danvers, and high leveled AIM goons at last.
    Id wish there were more fresh and updated pves like this one.
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    The final node of The Hunt would be fitting for a Devil Dino reward.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2020
    Yeah i made a point to read all the story nodes in this one myself. I really enjoyed it, and the art is great. I love that movie-suit Taskmaster on the final sub; I wonder if that'll show up as a costume or as an eventual 5*?

*edit - just played the TAskmaster node, I guess it's a costume for 4*

**edit - it actually exists as a locked costume option for 4* taskmaster on his card; did i miss it coming out or has it not dropped yet?
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,769 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah i made a point to read all the story nodes in this one myself. I really enjoyed it, and the art is great. I love that movie-suit Taskmaster on the final sub; I wonder if that'll show up as a costume or as an eventual 5*?
    Its a costume.  You can buy it now... if you wanna spend real cash.  
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor

*edit - just played the TAskmaster node, I guess it's a costume for 4*
    It's available right now.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    $29.99 real american dollars? Nyet, Comerade

• Therealsmkspy
    Therealsmkspy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Really enjoyed this new pve. First time in many years that I've read a pve story.

Very cool to get a TM cover too (already champed but thanks).

Only complaint is the costume bundle. Wish it was HP based instead of RL money. Only use TM for pvp and that only comes around once a year, so $30 for a costume and some covers isn't incentive enough for me to make that purchase.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    I was excited to hear about the Tasky cover.
    Any color but red and I could champ him. Of course I got red yesterday, but it's good to know there's hope to finish him SOMETIME before next anniversary.