Spider Silk: Widow vs Widow

Glockoma
Glockoma Posts: 555 Critical Contributor
I meant to bring this up when the event began: 

Going into the event, one must first down a low level Yelena with one of the other widows available. As an obvious troll to AP thresholds, I thought it so funny that the devs left out her signature power, as it completely nerfs the old school 5* Natasha into the dirt.

My question to the devs from this experience: why not introduce a much called for rebalance of Natasha instead of neutering another characters entire power? (Pretty simply, most would just be fine reducing the costs of her powers to normative levels; we’ve talked about it for years now).

I’m just bringing up consistency; we received a round of rebalances, and in a game like this, one should be carrying on with a routine of said rebalancing.

Comments

• Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    I was surprised, although happy, they crippled Yelena. I’m sure in testing they realized it would have been near impossible to win if they hadn’t .
  • LucasRaven
    LucasRaven Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2020
    Agreed, she needs to have her AP cost reduced, she's unusable now as is 
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Agreed, she needs to have her AP cost reduced, she's unusable now as is 
    All the old school characters had high AP costs , mostly . MPQ started speeding up game play about a year ago by lowering AP activation.  Cap 3 at 19-12-11.  BWGS at 19-14-11. You’ll never see anything even near those useless characters anymore.