Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#266: Direct from Russia

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#266: Direct from Russia
* Red Guardian

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Great job in the show.  You almost went the whole time without talking politics as well as keeping a positive attitude.

for the show I wanted to suggest a new segment.  Rating the animations of new characters.  Craig covers the new character powers when they are released but you never talk about the animations.  I suggest on the following weeks you rate the animations after using the characters in introducing events.

team up time team:  I wanted to find a synergy team with characters you have not used.  I will warn you ahead of time this team is bad.  I mean really bad, but has really good synergy and with that synergy should be better, but it’s not.

here is the team 5* Carnage, 5* Old Man Daken, 5* Bruce Banner(yes the bad one).  This team is about special tiles and free moves.  You match focus on green black and red.  When you get 6 Green Banner turns into Hulk.  Hulk gives you a free match ( no AP generated) if the match destroys a special tiles you get a free attack tile from Carnage.  For Canage he will give the enemy special tiles.  When the enemy has 4 special tiles he will make a match for you generating AP and give you a strike tile.  With Hulk out you will get 2 free matches!  Now with OMD when you match black he will give you Red.  He can use his red to destroy 4 special tiles given by carnage and give 8 strike tiles.  His purple repeaters will also do damage if they every get down to 0.

I ran this tram in CL10 PVE on a couple of hard nodes.  Did it work yes!  Did it take forever to finish the match YES!  0 out of 10 I do not recommend this team!