New event - silky spiders

I have not jumped in yet, need to decide on a difficulty level.

How are people finding it?  Is it fun, is it difficult (for me, difficult means largely tile movers at higher tiers or a mix with goons who feed the movers).   Anything a little novel, like the mini boss fights in Spidey2099 event?  Wave nodes?

Comments

• RentedPanda
    RentedPanda Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Wow, thanks!
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    There’s also one sub node less than usual so a few minutes faster . Shield agents are easy, only Fury shows up in later nodes . CN was easy too relatively . 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's super easy. I won't be surprised if 550 rosters are finishing it in 15 minutes in SCL 10. It looks like there are 4 subs as well.
  • Seasick Pirate
    Seasick Pirate Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2020
    PiMacleod said:
    tell ya what... I recorded my time in SCL 10 with it.  Go ahead... pick through it, fast-forward here or there... check out the challenge node... I did three clears of EACH node, so this'll give you a bit of a heads up, I think.

https://youtu.be/TKtqzsRSl2Q

Whoa whoa whoa!

What are the “Emergency Supply Drop” [10:20] and the “Bonus Rewards” [28:28] you’re sending and getting? I thought they ended the bonus rewards YEARS ago. Well, I haven’t seen them anyway.

Are we still supposed to be recovering these?
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,699 Chairperson of the Boards
    PiMacleod said:
    tell ya what... I recorded my time in SCL 10 with it.  Go ahead... pick through it, fast-forward here or there... check out the challenge node... I did three clears of EACH node, so this'll give you a bit of a heads up, I think.

https://youtu.be/TKtqzsRSl2Q

Whoa whoa whoa!

What are the “Emergency Supply Drop” [10:20] and the “Bonus Rewards” [28:28] you’re sending and getting? I thought they ended the bonus rewards YEARS ago. Well, I haven’t seen them anyway.

Are we still supposed to be recovering these?

VIP
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,769 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nope, I'm NOT VIP.  

Never spent that money on this.  HOWEVER...

do spend $2 a month on the cheapest Hero Point stash I can.  They give you extra rewards just for spending ANYTHING.

That said, I don't really spend my own money.  If you play on a 'droid, do yourself a favor and get Google Opinion Rewards... it's a free survey app.  Turn on your GPS, and as long as you have it downloaded, based on where you go, and what you click on, it'll send you random little surveys, and pay you little bits -- like 10 cents minimum, but the best I've gotten is close to 50 cents.  SOOOO -- basically, google pays my $2 a month.  :smile:

The other thing you probably saw was the Facebook friends stuff.  If you're friends with someone on FB who has MPQ as well, you can occasionally send each other a Standard Token or a little tiny bit of ISO.  Nothing much, but you know, keep that faucet turned on, I say!
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,699 Chairperson of the Boards
    All right. Well, I'm VIP and I get them for that.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,092 Chairperson of the Boards
    I must say that after not enjoying the art on either Elsa or Nega, I am very much enjoying the stylisation on Operation Spider Silk - kudos to the Devs.
  • Michael1957
    edited November 2020
    Dropping Thorkoye on us in day 2 was complete skullduggery. I love it. I can’t wait to see who’s in day 3 and 4 , it would be hilarious to see some metas. Although currently only Avengers universe is showing up . You know they would have put Hammerhawk in if Worthy wasn’t castrated. 
       *It does show up day 3, but it’s a pushover now .
  • Captain_Carlman
    Captain_Carlman Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    I would laugh if BRB/Polaris show up in Day 4, even though neither one have nothing to do with the Avengers or Black Widow.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    I took Kitty, Okoye and 5trange to battle Carnage and two goons. After 1 (ONE) move Kitty's health was down to 16k (I did not bother to check the other two) and I just said Pardonnez-Moi and retreated. LOL.
  • Michael1957
    I wonder if it’s a coincidence or are the devs really clever to end this event on the 41st anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall ?
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,092 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well we once got Lockjaw for National Dog Day, so could be!
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    I wonder if it’s a coincidence or are the devs really clever to end this event on the 41st anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall ?
    I think you're off by 10 years.
  • Michael1957
    Dogface said:
    I think you're off by 10 years.
    Correct, 31 years. Nice pickup