stonework packbeast doesn't count for the "full party" objective?

In today's quest, i played stonework packbeast, but it didn't count for the objective while it has all the types. Screenshots available if needed.

Comments

• HeartstoneHeartstone Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    Neither does Tajuru  paragon, which states that it gives all types to my first creature. :-(
  • AvahadAvahad Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    I was just heading here to say the same. 

• YpgiYpgi Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Same for Veteran Adventurer
    edited 23 October 2020, 10:39
    Luckily, we're allowed to have 4 different creatures, so having a full party is never an issue ;)
    Small correction: 3 creatures with different types and 1 support did the trick, so it may be a question of interpretation.
    This would mean 1 permanent with a 4 types is not OK. You really need four different permanents with at least one different type for each.
    @octagonsupport can  you please confirm?
  • critmancritman Posts: 485 Mover and Shaker
    You might have missed this, but the training mode tells you that each card you have in play may only count as one card towards your party.

Yeah, it's rubbish... why is such a low powered mechanic so difficult to activate?

Luckily Outlaw's Merriment is a thing that exists.
    Yup, that's what I ended with ;-)
  • jjorissenjjorissen Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Still don't get it.
    I had Conclave Mentor (centaur cleric), Hamlethback Goliath (giant warrior) and Tajuru Paragon (Support with all 4 party types) on the field.
    Tajuru gave my Conclave mentor the extra subtypes at beginning of combat, which was apparently enough as it counted as full party.
    So I'm confused. I thought you needed 4 different permanents for a full party. But this effect counted.
    Is it a bug, or does the extra type giving doesn't count in the 4 permanent minimum?
  • jjorissenjjorissen Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Apparently creatures can count as multiple types, but supports always count as one type only.
  • ambrosio191ambrosio191 Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    jjorissen said:
    Still don't get it.
    I had Conclave Mentor (centaur cleric), Hamlethback Goliath (giant warrior) and Tajuru Paragon (Support with all 4 party types) on the field.
    Tajuru gave my Conclave mentor the extra subtypes at beginning of combat, which was apparently enough as it counted as full party.
    So I'm confused. I thought you needed 4 different permanents for a full party. But this effect counted.
    Is it a bug, or does the extra type giving doesn't count in the 4 permanent minimum?

Is this in the Rise of Adventure event? If so did you take into account the permanent support from the event? It has a subtype that counts towards having a full party.