stonework packbeast doesn't count for the "full party" objective?

In today's quest, i played stonework packbeast, but it didn't count for the objective while it has all the types. Screenshots available if needed.

Comments

• Heartstone
    Heartstone Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Neither does Tajuru  paragon, which states that it gives all types to my first creature. :-(
  • Avahad
    Avahad Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    I was just heading here to say the same. 

• Ypgi
    Ypgi Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Same for Veteran Adventurer
  • Heartstone
    edited October 2020
    Luckily, we're allowed to have 4 different creatures, so having a full party is never an issue ;)
  • Heartstone
    Small correction: 3 creatures with different types and 1 support did the trick, so it may be a question of interpretation.
    This would mean 1 permanent with a 4 types is not OK. You really need four different permanents with at least one different type for each.
    @octagonsupport can  you please confirm?
  • Heartstone
    Yup, that's what I ended with ;-)
  • jjorissen
    jjorissen Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Still don't get it.
    I had Conclave Mentor (centaur cleric), Hamlethback Goliath (giant warrior) and Tajuru Paragon (Support with all 4 party types) on the field.
    Tajuru gave my Conclave mentor the extra subtypes at beginning of combat, which was apparently enough as it counted as full party.
    So I'm confused. I thought you needed 4 different permanents for a full party. But this effect counted.
    Is it a bug, or does the extra type giving doesn't count in the 4 permanent minimum?
  • jjorissen
    jjorissen Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Apparently creatures can count as multiple types, but supports always count as one type only.
  • ambrosio191
    ambrosio191 Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    jjorissen said:
    Still don't get it.
    I had Conclave Mentor (centaur cleric), Hamlethback Goliath (giant warrior) and Tajuru Paragon (Support with all 4 party types) on the field.
    Tajuru gave my Conclave mentor the extra subtypes at beginning of combat, which was apparently enough as it counted as full party.
    So I'm confused. I thought you needed 4 different permanents for a full party. But this effect counted.
    Is it a bug, or does the extra type giving doesn't count in the 4 permanent minimum?

Is this in the Rise of Adventure event? If so did you take into account the permanent support from the event? It has a subtype that counts towards having a full party.