XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 406 Mover and Shaker
Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#264: Tea, Biscuits, and Shotguns Akimbo
* Elsa Bloodstone

Comments

• TDejaAuthor
    TDejaAuthor Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I understand the clue, although it took me a while to figure out (Dig because, yes, Elsa is an archeologist by trade, and 'For Victory' because she's British and stuff).  Elsa is actually one of my all-time favorite obscure characters.  I would highly reading the twelve-issue maxiseries NEXTWAVE, where she is featured.
    But....
    They're giving us characters who pop up only once in a while whenever there's a monster to fight, someone whose only personality trait is she is British and has a foul mouth, and we STILL DON'T HAVE THE GREATEST CHARACTER IN THE MU?  WHAT'S NEXT?  DARKHAWK?  SLEEPWALKER?  F'IN SLAPSTICK?

GIVE ME MY BATROC!
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @TDejaAuthor , I think you will need to advocate for a restoration of 1* Venom to his former glory AND get its implementation in the game before Craig will get on board with your calls for Batroc.

With regards to the greatest wizard question, I would throw an honorable mention to Donald Duck from the Kingdom Hearts video game franchise.  As a character, he is as useless as any other NPC character in your party in any other video game, however, it will always amuse me to no end to imagine Donald reciting some kind of arcane incantations in his ridiculous voice.  I can only imagine it's like Bruce Campbell botching "Klaatu Barada Nikto" every time he opens his beak.

Finally, I have a janky 4* team suggestion for your segment:
    4* Black Widow (Infinity War) (5/3/5) (preferrably with Widow's Batons support)
    4* Mysterio (Quentin Beck) (5/5/3)
    4* Vulture (Adrian Toomes) (5/5/3)

The way this team works:  Vulture goes airborne and creates AP.  Once the team gets more than 7 blue AP, Mysterio converts 5 of it to yellow.  Once Widow has 10 yellow AP, she puts out a 4-turn countdown reducing all costs by 3.  Now, Vulture's black costs 3 AP, but generates 4 AP.  Meanwhile, Widow and Mysterio both go invisible from their purple, with Widow also being able to go invisible for free if you have her Batons support.  This can render your team immune to most single-target powers, as Vulture is almost-always airborne.  Vulture's green is your main damage dealer, with Widow's black as a 5 AP, 3-turn stun in an emergency (or if you're facing Quake, Nightcrawler, or someone similar).

Sure this isn't a high tier team and it's by no means winfinite, much less efficiently so, but you have to try something different after the 10,000,000 match against the Dark Avengers...