Modify Auto Populated Boosts & Team-Ups

Options
benr69
benr69 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
Battles almost always start with our teams having prepopulated boosts. Since most times that is a waste of limited boost quantities (such as on lower level contests) I have to keep deleting the boosts & replacing them with team-ups (which most times I don’t use as well since a waste on lower battles).  It’s sort of a pain and then if I’m rushing & forget it’s aggravating to waste boosts.  Relatedly if a battle had, say, an Iron Man team-up and the next battle is with an Iron Man required character, the Iron Man team-up is replaced by a boost & not auto populated a replacement from my team-up inventory. Again I almost always have to swap out & aggravating if I forget and waste it. 
My ask is to stop the auto populating of boosts and instead just auto populate with team ups, including auto populating with a team up instead of a boost if one or more team ups that carry over to the next battle aren’t playable. Ideally nothing auto populates at all for every battle (like no boosts or team ups populate for Crash of the Titans).  Thank you for considering.