Supports glitch

Options
qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2020 in MPQ General Discussion
I play on steam. If I click on the support button I get a gallery of my supports with the text Organico to the left. There is also an empty dropdown. I cannot click on any of the supports either. Before a battle if I would like to level up a support, that does not work either. Are others having these problems? Edit: Sometimes I can level up before a match. sometimes not.

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm on android and when I click on support from the main screen, I don't see the text "Organico" to the left, and I don't see an empty dropdown box.

Are you clicking Support via Battle Selection --> Characters --> Support?
  • qandols
    Options
    I'm on android and when I click on support from the main screen, I don't see the text "Organico" to the left, and I don't see an empty dropdown box.

Are you clicking Support via Battle Selection --> Characters --> Support?
    Yes, that works. Sometimes. Other times I just get back to where I was before clicking. The main screen support must then be a steam thing.
  • qandols
    Options
    And now it works from the main screen too, Weird.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,722 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    OP -- you're not alone.  I get this too, and I'm on Android.

Just started today for me.  Tried it from normal menu, and from the battle-prep menu.  Both ways takes me to this "Organico" thing, where I can't interact with any of the supports.

Slightly annoying, as I'm still actively leveling mine up -- need to get that Carol Communicator level'd up!  :tongue: