SAVING TEAMS!

2»

Comments

• Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Dogface said:
    bowla33 said:
    Give players an inch and they will ask for a foot . 
    Players are simply giving feedback and suggestions. As far as I can see, this change is largely appreciated by the playerbase. There are just some bugs and kinks to be ironed out, as with the first implementation of anything. Stop being so cynical of the playerbase/forumites.
    I’m not here to argue semantics 
    It's not semantics. Design should always be an iterative process. 

Creation without feedback is useless. 
    My God did it.  And in my career I never listened to the opinions of others because I was the top of my field and their uninformed ideas were useless and personally insulting to what my goals were as if they knew a better way . Positive feedback is fine, anything else was someone thinking they were smarter than me . And I retired extremely comfortably following that rule . 
    I'm surprised you still consider one entity to be above you. Or maybe (it isn't really clear from your words) you two are on par.
    Well, the world needs ditch diggers too
  • SkyElf
    SkyElf Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Love it! Just wish we could also save some Pick 2 teams. And also that we could save more than 6 teams. But otherwise I'm glad for the change!
    I agree with both.  I don't always have a node where I can freely choose my team handy when I need to set up a 2 character plus essential team.  And I could come up with four 3 character plus two 2 character teams I'd want to save just for Deadpool's Daily quests.  Unlimited saved teams with the option to create folders to sort them would be ideal, but at the minimum we need to be able to save 2 character teams and maybe double the number of 3 character team slots.

• Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 424 Mover and Shaker
    SkyElf said:
    Love it! Just wish we could also save some Pick 2 teams. And also that we could save more than 6 teams. But otherwise I'm glad for the change!
    I agree with both.  I don't always have a node where I can freely choose my team handy when I need to set up a 2 character plus essential team.  And I could come up with four 3 character plus two 2 character teams I'd want to save just for Deadpool's Daily quests.  Unlimited saved teams with the option to create folders to sort them would be ideal, but at the minimum we need to be able to save 2 character teams and maybe double the number of 3 character team slots.

For those who haven’t heard yet, there is a work around for creating a 2 character team. Just use a 1-star character as your middle selection, then save the team, then sell that 1-star character, and then in your saved team you’ll have an empty sport which will be filled by the essential character. It’s slightly annoying to create, but it works. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Alternatively, you can use Support as a filter, if you don't switch them often. Equip those characters that you use frequently with Supports, then filter the list by those who has Support equipped.
  • Kozah
    Kozah Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    I'm level 103 and still don't fully understand team saving but one question I've always wondered about is... Does doing PvE affect our defensive lineup in PvP? I'd hate to think  closing out of the game after finishing the daily leaves me with a level 50 spiderman to defend on PvP...
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    No, it does not.