A DvK objective is erroneous

Options
Tremayne
Tremayne Posts: 1,629 Chairperson of the Boards
In the DvK final duel stage there is a objective that requires a player to match 18 red gems, but it only counts the gems that I match.

This is not in line with the answer in the Q&A, where a match is both player and conversion, so please fix.

Comments

• ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This objective took me 8 games to get, the Temple of Triumph only converting to white didn't help either.
  • naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 460 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    only the first active match done by yourself per turn counts, no cascades no followup match...
    prepare your deck with disables or destroy cards to slow Down the match until ready
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2020
    Options
    @naabaldan - but match means

Answer: A match is a combination of 3 or more gems that can give a variable amount of mana or Loyalty to the player, according to the type of the gem, or to their mana bonuses. A match can happen either by a swap, a cascade or by converting gems.

Since there is nothing specified about the first user match in the objective description, I’m calling it a bug and expect to get it fixed, preferably by adhering to the match definition.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,338 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This will be fixed in the 4.5 release.
    • The Adamant and Identity objectives will consider any type of Gem Match towards the objective: swap, cascade, and conversion.