Gwen Prix

JaGo
JaGo Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
Did I miss the thread on the reward details of this run of Gwen Prix?

I seem to remember we used to get a break down so we could decide which path we wanted to take (maybe in the monthly Sneak Peek?). But I can’t find this run’s info in any of the usual spots. Anyone found it yet and can point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

-JaGo

Comments

• Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 424 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2020
    I don’t think it’s been mentioned anywhere, since it surprised me when it appeared on my screen this morning. But you aren’t locked into your selection until you actually start the fight. It “looks” like you’ll be locked into the node, but you aren’t. You can actually back out after you see what the reward is (and read the fanfic). And each day is separate, so you can do the top path today and the bottom path tomorrow. 
  • JaGo
    Doesn’t each side reward a different 4* cover at the end and you can only get one or the other? This is the info that would be helpful for some IMO.

-JaGo
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    It does, but as Xception mentioned, you aren't locked into any path.
    So on the final day just select both battles to see what the 4* cover reward is (you can back out at the team selection screen).
    KGB
  • JaGo
    Ah, I see what you mean now. I knew you could back out of the first node, but didn’t realize you were free to back out each day. I should have paid more attention to Xceptions last sentence!

Thanks all.

-JaGo
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 424 Mover and Shaker
    It’s ok. A lot of people stop listening to me before I’m done. Haha
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2020
    It’s ok. A lot of people stop listening to me before I’m done. Haha
    I appreciate you, Ally-Buddy!!
    Every word   ;)