story missions did not reset

SlicerDicer
SlicerDicer Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
I am on the 8pm mission schedule and none of them reset.  I tried loading from another device and it shows same.
Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you are referring to the current Webbed Wonder event, the first sub is 48 hours, not the usual 24 hours.  You can check how long the sub is by viewing the TIME LEFT section. 
  • SlicerDicer
    SlicerDicer Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    ack that means i should not have done my missions today.  kind of sneaky they did that to Walk in the Park. not much i can do about that now.

How often do the devs sneak in a 48 sub like that?
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, I am not a fan of 48 hour subs.

Both subs of DeadPool vs MPQ event are 48 hours.

Other events that sometimes have 48 hours subs:
    Honor Among Thieves: Sub 1
    Meet Rocket and Groot: Sub 2 
    Unstable Iso 8: Sub 2

There might be one or two more. Usually if an event only has 3 subs, it's likely they can have 48 hour sub. Other events like Infinite Pursuit have 4 subs and if they decide to make it a 3-day event they remove one of the middle subs. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    You can see the timer at the front page or at the top right hand corner of the sub page. I always remember Webbed Wonder as having 48 hours sub on the first day.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I never remember  to look at that timer and check if subs are 48 hours. My memory on that is horrible. Thankfully my alliance mates always remind me by announcing in the in-game chat.

Speaking of 48 hour subs... there shouldn't be 48 hour subs in double-ISO weeks. 48 hour subs make it more like... regular-ISO week.  :/
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Also, when you sign up , you ALWAYS check the ending time . If the ending time is 4 days away in a 3 sub event , you KNOW one of the subs is going to be 48 hours .   As follows :
      Unstable ISO - sub 2
      Hearts of Darkness - sub 1
       Web Wonder- sub 1
      Honor Among Thieves - sub 1
      The Hunt - sub 2
       Meet R & G- sub 2. 
    The others were aforementioned, like DP v MPQ