Anniversary Deadpool event...really?

Options
JustJoe
JustJoe Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
Is this event some kind of a f--king joke or does the team really not care about newcommers at all? An event where recommended character dies in one hit caused by an infinite cascade loop and most of my 3* champions can't do sh1t against any of the three characters once they start raving (plus, no stun allowed to make it more interesting)... and the reward? A deadpool 3 star cover? Seriously ? :D those who can finish the event have to be way above the ranks to fight those opponents, and no longer in the serious need of a 3 star cover. I have been getting back into this game after a long time, hoping that things have changed, but I can see that majority of special events are only focused on people in 4* land and above, otherwise you are unable to finish it and progress. I thought anniversary event will be finally an event which rewards players with something extra, but instead it reveals the true face of this game. Thank fck for that, cause now I am finally so done with playing. Took me a few years and 1 game back-up restart to realize that. I would not have nerves for the higher tiers again anyway since I have already lost many 4* covers in the process due to lack of slots as everyone else has. Damm the dilution in the tier is getting insane...

Wish all of you a lot of fun. Mine has just gone off completely...