Should I unload my CPs on the Apoc, Kitty, Okoye store ?

tonypq
tonypq Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
In my situation would you unload your CPs on the fan favorite store with Apoc, Kitty, and Okoyoe available?

I have 1583 CPs currently. My Apoc is champed at level 457, I use him a lot tanking for Ihulk and also being a great rainbow coverage partner with BRB/Prof who I use very often. Any Apoc champ levels would be great. My Kitty is at 4/5/0 and Okoyoe 3/0/1. 

My champed 5s are Apoc, BRB, Prof, Hela, GED, OML, Thanos, Captain Marvel, then Ihulk has 13 covers but under leveled so Apoc can tank for him. 

I broke a horde open few months ago and was building it back up. But I'm not crazy about the current LL trio of 5s. So it was probably going to be quite some time before I'd have a 300 pull horde to open. Not interested in Onslaught, WD, or Heimdall. I know a 5Deadpool is supposed to be coming, thought might be worth seeing what he's like before I decide to pull from the FF store. 

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wait for Deadpool stats and store announcements. 

You have 11 days to pull from this vault so there is no reason to rush.

KGB
  • Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 723 Critical Contributor
    [joke mode]Especially when there is no Wasp there.[/joke mode]
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,699 Chairperson of the Boards
    If 5* Deadpool is meta, I am holding on to my 1500 CPs and hoarding for him and the two after. If he's not, I'll probably pull for champ levels.