Who to favorite, or does it really matter?

Options
heybub
heybub Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
Now that shards have been well established and feeders rebalanced, I'm hoping someone can help me decide who to favorite.  I am a 4* player with some 5*s fully covered.  My main focus is to get Okoye covers (4/1/1) so, I currently I have have 4* Shuri favorited.  If she had a 3* feeder, then I would choose them and have no need for this post.  I had CMags favorited as I was chasing Juggs, but I just champed him.

All of the 4*s that I would chase do not have feeders as of yet.  So, which 3* should I favorite?

Or am I completely overthinking this because it really doesn't matter? 

Comments

• krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Cyclops?
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You pretty much answer your own question in that none of the fours you want to cover have 3-star feeders, so asking which 3-star to favorite for shards is kind of hard to answer for you when we don't know what you want beyond Shuri.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I favourite my 3* dupes based upon how close they are to whatever is the most desirable champ reward once they get over the 220 mark. Then I switch between them until they reach 266 or thereabouts where they can be sold.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Park it on one that ultimately feeds a 5*. Mine is on 3clops until i champ Kitty via Frost (also fav'd), and as a side effect of that i'll eventually get the last Cable cover I need from 3clops' primary shard drop going to 4clops (currently 308, need to get 12 more of him)
  • mpiter
    mpiter Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Options
    Same as ThaRoadWarrior.  Shards for 3clops, Frost, and Kitty.