The new issues with Bishop and HammerCap

2»

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    I fought a Worthy team - it was a bit randomly assembled and he did nothing before he died. I always feel guilty killing Cap but he did ask for it just standing there.

Bishop I feel has had his gameplay reversed now. Whereas before he was all about fast retaliation but dying out in a blaze of glory, now he is slow as a mollusc but can soak up the hits more with his shields. He never got off one of his overclocks and not being able to have more than one at a time makes him far too vulnerable. So that leaves his shield thing but BRB does that and can play with Gritty or PolKitty so I see no place for the boshed Bish really.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh look who the required 4* was for DDQ...nice trolling, Devs...😒
  • Southside84
    Southside84 Posts: 93 Match Maker
    DAZ0273 said:
    Feels like I spend 6000 CP for a taco token and 2 CP. That being said, I'm in the gotta champ em all boat
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    DAZ0273 said:
    I knew he was due that day I sold him right after I got my 2 CP
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Selling Bishop/Worthy has to be one of the stupider things to do right now. You miss any potential feeder covers apart from anything else. 

The only reason to sell is because you can’t afford the roster slots, which suggests you aren’t generating enough HP or are wasting it  in stores/vaults/shard offers.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    helix72 said:
    Juuuuust in case anyone is curious, the total champ rewards for a 4*:

4* that doesn't feed a 5*:
    112,500 ISO
    250 CP
    4000 HP
    10 LTs

4* that feeds a 5*:
    112,500 ISO
    188 CP
    4000 HP
    4 LTs
    1 5* Cover
    2500 5* Shards

Granted, it takes 100 champ levels to earn it all...but I'm in it for the long haul!
    I like the numbers comparison here.  But I'm gonna go a bit further and ask a question or two...

How is the long haul better for the "doesn't feed a 5*" option?

I see 10 LTs, versus 4 LTs.  Okay... an LT is NOT a guaranteed 5*, but I get that its a chance... sure.

I see a 5* cover and enough shards for 5 more 5* covers.  So, that's 6 5* covers.

In other words, I get 6 guaranteed 5* covers and 4 LTs, as opposed to 10 LTs.

On the flip side, I DO see the CP difference.  62 CP.  Not a small amount, but not too big.  It's worth 3 classics or 2 latests.  Is that worth the gamble of 10 LTs versus 4 LTs with 6 5* covers?

I dunno.. Imma take the guaranteed covers.  I don't hit that 15% THAT often from LTs/CP spending to justify it.

Anyone else got another view on it?  Am I missing something?
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    helix72 said:
    Juuuuust in case anyone is curious, the total champ rewards for a 4*:

4* that doesn't feed a 5*:
    112,500 ISO
    250 CP
    4000 HP
    10 LTs

4* that feeds a 5*:
    112,500 ISO
    188 CP
    4000 HP
    4 LTs
    1 5* Cover
    2500 5* Shards

Granted, it takes 100 champ levels to earn it all...but I'm in it for the long haul!
    Exactly, 100 champ levels. After 4 years , my highest 4* has 31 champ covers . I have no intention, possibly not even the life span , to wait 8 more years to progress to that end .