Best way to get basic tokens, excluding Lightning Rounds?

Options
SaltnPeppa
SaltnPeppa Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
Where can I get a continuous supply of basic tokens without buying them other than Lightning Rounds?

Comments

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Some of the rewards you get playing PvP are basic tokens. Play more.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Borstock said:
    This shouldn't be flagged, it's accurate information. Please don't flag posts that don't break forum guidelines.

PvP and PvE both offer Standard Tokens as node rewards. In other words, you get them simply by playing the game.
  • SaltnPeppa
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    Borstock said:
    This shouldn't be flagged, it's accurate information. Please don't flag posts that don't break forum guidelines.

PvP and PvE both offer Standard Tokens as node rewards. In other words, you get them simply by playing the game.
    Thanks.   The drop rate is low though.  Seems like only twice a day I get a Standard Token.  I remember it being a lot more.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    PvP the node reward is random. PvE the node rewards are set, though it may depend on what SCL you play as to how many standard tokens you get. I got about 10-12 a day up to about SCL 7 doing max clears on PvE nodes (including DDQ).
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Play lower SCL, like 1-3. I think they give standard tokens in progression rewards.

Just curious, why do you want to collect more standard tokens?  Are you farming for exp?
  • SaltnPeppa
    Options
    Play lower SCL, like 1-3. I think they give standard tokens in progression rewards.

Just curious, why do you want to collect more standard tokens?  Are you farming for exp?
    Trying to increase the speed I can sell and recoup my feeders since I can only compete up to SCL 7 without getting destroyed.