Marvel Puzzle Quest R211 Release Notes (9/14/20)

LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator

Hi Everyone –

Here are the R211 Release Notes.

“Hashtag it”

• Keep up the fight with an ALL-NEW character coming soon!
  • Team up with Heimdall (The Gatekeeper) in his featured events now!
  • Incoming balance changes arriving for Bishop, Captain America (Worthy) and more.
  • Stay tuned for details about the upcoming 7 Year Anniversary of MPQ!

Additional Details:

• Peggy Carter (Captain America) team-ups will no longer apply her “Legendary Presence” Passive power while equipped under certain circumstances.
  • On the Steam version of the game
    • The scroll wheel functionality now works correctly in more areas of the game.
    • Temporary healing now correctly displays a green color on the health bar instead of a translucent yellow

Comments

• Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    He’s dead in 3 days , so you couldn’t resist using Hammerhawk one last time in CN.  Enjoy it for now  
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    'Peggy Carter (Captain America) team-ups will no longer apply her “Legendary Presence” Passive power while equipped under certain circumstances' What does that mean? More details please.
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 946 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2020
    xdogg said:
    'Peggy Carter (Captain America) team-ups will no longer apply her “Legendary Presence” Passive power while equipped under certain circumstances' What does that mean? More details please.
    See this thread:
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/83234/peggy-carters-passive-working-when-she-is-a-team-up
  • Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 678 Critical Contributor
    He’s dead in 3 days , so you couldn’t resist using Hammerhawk one last time in CN.  Enjoy it for now  

Like, what? I do not understand anything in this sentence...
  • tupacboy
    tupacboy Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    anniversary!   woot!   finally one i can actually in a position to take advantage of!
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards

• Peggy Carter (Captain America) team-ups will no longer apply her “Legendary Presence” Passive power while equipped under certain circumstances.
    :'(
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lucky number 7! Return of Crash of the Mad Titan!

I can dream can't I?
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mr_F said:

Like, what? I do not understand anything in this sentence...

The character adjustments are going into effect soon. This will remove Worthy Cap as the level of threat he is now, but he's currently in the Challenge Node of the 1st Sub of the story event.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    "And now, it's here. Or should I say, I am."

R211
  • Joe4521
    Joe4521 Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Thank you for fixing the Peggy bug. I was tired of getting ready to fire blue for BRB in pvp matches, and then realizing his costs had risen. Thankfully, the majority of players haven't been using the exploit.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
    So when are we getting the anniversary news that was promised??
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    So when are we getting the anniversary news that was promised??
    Not trolling, but if recent levels of posting advance news are any indication...  After anniversary starts will be when info will roll out.