Scl 10 progression.

tiomono
tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
I have been away for a bit. What do I need to clear for full progression on scl 10? If I do not have the required 4* or 5* what do i need to clear or can I even reach max progression?

Comments

• tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Immortal hulk and Maria hill were new, I was gone for a few months.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,769 Chairperson of the Boards
    Basically what @OJSP said.  

Personally, I clear each one until the timer appears (basically what OJSP said)... this includes all essential nodes.

I'm speaking from the experience in SCL 10, btw.

If I don't have the new character for some reason, I look at their required node, take the amount of points it shows per clear, multiply by 3, and farm OTHER nodes for an extra hit each until I can get that value of points.  That way, even without having the essential that I'm missing, I'll still get all the progression.

For most PvEs, if you follow this, you'll get to the last day, and I don't even have to play some of the essential nodes.  Of course, this is also a nice buffer in case you weren't able to 3-clear certain challenge nodes, or missed an essential character's nodes for some reason.

For the Deadpool PvE, I usually gotta clear an extra node or two or three.  There's not enough 3-clear nodes to get it all done, normally.

That's about it, honestly.  A lot less stress than usual.  I hope this helps.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    I had neither Doc Ock 5 nor the 4* essential last week ( ? Mr Fan4) and I still made 120% of full progression 
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had neither Doc Ock 5 nor the 4* essential last week ( ? Mr Fan4) and I still made 120% of full progression 
    @Michael1957
    Did you optimally clear the other nodes?
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2020
    @Michael1957
    Did you optimally clear the other nodes?
    Absolutely, I maxed all the remaining, eventually you get the 4* cover on day 3 of 4. I only do 2 or 3 CN however.