Seize the day - bottom left Node and PW Kaya

Options
naabaldan
naabaldan Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
Bottom left node:
While the graveyard objective is something noone cares about because it is automaticly filled turn by turn kayas third is not only spoiling this objective but also is a killer to the player. This ability is way to overpowerded for this node-
The third reads: Move all cards from each graveyard to your opponent's Exiled card zone. Deal damage to your opponent's Planeswalker equal to the number of cards in their Exiled card zone. Then, gain that much life.
While banning a pw because of its abilities is not a solution, the only other way to stopp kaya from spoiling a players event by removing the graveyard and dealing tons of damage is to not select kaya for this node as an opponent.
Please.

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,611 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @naabaldan - good point, Kaya is a strong choice for this node. 

However, your solution is not doable. Firstly, these forums are simply not visited by enough players for your solution to be spread widely. Secondly, in a game where the prizes are so poor if you do not win every match there are bound to be someone who chooses to use Kaya. For the reasons you described above.
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kaya, I'm not scared of. Angrath, that's who I get scared of. 
  • Bubbles_CS
    Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yeah, I used Angrath and scared myself with how powerful his ultimate was. I think the real solution is for the event support to dump fewer cards in the graveyard. These planeswalkers should still be good but not unbalanced.
  • naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    i meant the app should not select an overpowered opponent like kaya is.
    i know that there are Players out there having fun to spoil other Players perfect score just because they can do it.

• madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, I used Angrath and scared myself with how powerful his ultimate was. I think the real solution is for the event support to dump fewer cards in the graveyard. These planeswalkers should still be good but not unbalanced.

Yeah, but they make that node work like that so people can use the set-specific Threshold and Flashback cards.  In "regular" games, those mechanics take so long to get rolling that you're usually dead before you hit Threshold 2.