Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#257: Lorna's Polarizing debut

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#257: Lorna's Polarizing debut
* R210

Comments

• TDejaAuthor
    TDejaAuthor Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    I just want to make this clear....my quest to get Batroc as a playable character is NOT a joke.
    He was a featured character in the MCU, he has a long history in the comic book universe, is perhaps Captain America's greatest frenemy, and he has kicked a wide group of characters in the head--INCLUDING Batman in the classic MARVEL V. DC crossover!
    Georges Batroc is definitely deserving of being a playable character, and I am dreadfully serious about this.  I will fight people over this.
    Viva Le Batroc!
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,231 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just want to make this clear....my quest to get Batroc as a playable character is NOT a joke.
    He was a featured character in the MCU, he has a long history in the comic book universe, is perhaps Captain America's greatest frenemy, and he has kicked a wide group of characters in the head--INCLUDING Batman in the classic MARVEL V. DC crossover!
    Georges Batroc is definitely deserving of being a playable character, and I am dreadfully serious about this.  I will fight people over this.
    Viva Le Batroc!
    He was in the mcu?  I don't remember seeing him.
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,081 Chairperson of the Boards
    Viva Le Batroc!
    Glad you clarified, I legitimately thought it was a joke. Still kind of do tbh.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    Viva Le Batroc!
    He was in the mcu?  I don't remember seeing him.

He was the Captain of the boat that Cap/Widow board at the start of 'Winter Soldier'. The one Captain America fights one on one.
    KGB