Maintenance

Options
Julie71
Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
At least you could have some warnings. Lost a battle.  At least it's not a coalition battle. :(@Oktagon_Support

Comments

• Bubbles_CS
    Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    There was an announcement with timings in the inbox a few days before but you would have to translate the time to tour local time zone (there must be app integration for this) and set your own alarm...it would be ideal if your game actually saved from one moment to the next though.
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    critman said:
    Twice in a day I've been hit by the bug where all my cards just stop working as a result of a data push, and lost a game as a result.

I hope this is a top priority to fix.
    They already said they fixed it. Just waiting on 4.5. Pretty sure you know that. 
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    critman said:
    jtwood said:
    critman said:
    Twice in a day I've been hit by the bug where all my cards just stop working as a result of a data push, and lost a game as a result.

I hope this is a top priority to fix.
    They already said they fixed it. Just waiting on 4.5. Pretty sure you know that. 
    Well, I know it now, thanks! Sometimes I don't spend my every waking second of the day scouring the forums, so information can potentially slip by my omniscience filter ;)
    You will never convince me that what you just said is a factual statement. Never.