Marvel Puzzle Quest R210 Release Notes (8/31/20)

Options
2»

Comments

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 958 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This "nerf" to OML/Daken wasn't a rebalance, it was a bug fix.
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2020
    Options
    This "nerf" to OML/Daken wasn't a rebalance, it was a bug fix.
    It makes them both suck even worse than they already do. So this “bug fix” of no importance because it wasn’t powerful enough to impact anyone’s gameplay is a nerf. 

I can’t bring myself to get upset about it due to how bad the characters already are, but it’s a little discouraging that when they decide to adjust the powers of a largely irrelevant classic 5* it’s in an attempt to make them less powerful. Especially with one who would be so easy to fix as his good set of powers is already in place.

If it’s for the benefit of a similar mechanic upcoming then that’s great, if it was busy work then I say they went the wrong direction. I mean it is subjective, maybe someone was really struggling with OML after twenty or so turns.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2020
    Options
    it sucks because when I had Kitty Red power going I could double up on the attack tiles :)   THEY NERFED KITTY!!!!!
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,332 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A feature was added that wasn't mentioned.

When you look at the Roster screen and the filters, you can now filter by:

Has Support

Yes

No

I'm not sure it's really useful for me right now, but maybe it will be once saved teams are a thing.  Just like lots of these filters....like the color filters?  I would want to use that to build a team, not for looking at all my characters.....generally speaking, other than if you are new and trying to figure out who to target, many of the current filters are kind of nice but not terribly helpful.
  • bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I also got a new bug - the filter option for adding a new cover is 0. But when I select it, it becomes 14 and displays all unrecruited shards characters as well.
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 958 Critical Contributor
    Options
    If you have enough shards for a character you have max champed, or fully covered but not champed, the 'cover upgrade' filter shows them as unowned, with the option to recruit them again.  Previously they just didn't appear on this filter.
  • Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I don't like that the roster scrolls vertically, it's just weird.

Also, ramblin man = 5* Grandpa Simpson?
  • maxjaybo
    maxjaybo Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    "Ramblin' Man"

A country-ish music reference? So maybe country boy Cannonball?