Can we change difficulty if we picked wrong one?

SaltnPeppa
SaltnPeppa Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
I took shield level 10 and didn't want that.  Can I change it?  The event hasn't started yet.

Comments

• tupacboy
    tupacboy Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    negative
  • SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
    That sucks :(
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    It’s been this way from the very start of the game.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Phumade said:
    It’s been this way from the very start of the game.

It's been this way from the very start of the game... even before difficulty levels were a thing.
    /just messing with you.  Not serious.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,699 Chairperson of the Boards
    If it makes the OP feel any better, I did it, too, this event. I was pretty PO'd, because I also lost about 800 PvP points due to a power outage. It was a rough afternoon.
  • krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    I did it too. Wonder if there’s something that can fix this as it was never a problem until a few weeks ago for me. (Same thing in another PvP)
  • SolidusMox
    SolidusMox Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    I've done it more than a few times but usually for cl10 when I was going to do Cl9.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    It so sucks, but there’s no backing out bc it gives you a count on the entrants in the slice. If people could back out there would be insane slice-shopping

Borstock said:
    If it makes the OP feel any better, I did it, too, this event. I was pretty PO'd, because I also lost about 800 PvP points due to a power outage. It was a rough afternoon.
    This is late, but I hope it wasn’t Hurricane Laura-related. If it was, or some other storm(s), I hope you’re alright. This is a bad, BAD season in the USA... And just getting started, actually. 
  • Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker

• Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    That sucks :(
    We've all made that mistake at some point. Not SCL 10, mind you... but back when I was still playing with unchampioned 2 stars I would select the highest SCL available to me... until one day I moved to SCL 5 and wasn't able to beat even the first non-easy node once. And that was just the first day of a 6 day event... And I've been playing for over a year and that event was never repeated since.Hunt for The Hulk or something like that.
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    Son, you're on your own...