Core M21 Drop Rates

Options
Shecky
Shecky Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
I'm sure it's just my bad luck, but it says for the 320 pack there is over a 30% chance of getting a mythic.  I have now opened 7 and I have received 0 mythics.  I have had good and bad luck in the past, but this is a little painful.

Comments

• jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Assuming I remember how to do this, roughly 8% of people who open 7 PPs will hit a streak like yours 
  • Bubbles_CS
    Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I've opened five M21 premium packs and seen one mythic and five non-guaranteed rares, including two dups. Three of the five packs had no rares and no mythics (except for the guaranteed rare of course). My luck has been this bad for more than a year now - Four or five sets. I've lost track.
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,611 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sorry to hear you have a bad streak of luck. Been there, done that and hated the T-shirt.

There is just no way around the fact that this suck.
  • Firstofhisname419
    Firstofhisname419 Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I had a single Amonkhet booster last week with a mythic, 3 rares, and an uncommon. RNGesus giveth, and taketh away.
  • Shecky
    Shecky Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I pulled poorly the two sets before this, though not this bad, so this was particularly frustrating.  I know it happens, and I know the odds are not that ridiculous, but bad enough to be frustrating.  On the flip side, I had tremendous luck with the two Ixalan sets.  I got three of the best mythic dinosaurs in my first 320 pack.