Did Darkness vanish early??

PeeOne
PeeOne Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
I went in to play Darkness and it showed up in the “prologue” format... 0/30 missions... 

I played the entrance nodes one each then it came up asking what clearance level I wanted to play... finding this odd I logged back in and the entire event was gone...

Comments

• PeeOne
    PeeOne Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    That wouldn’t explain why it totally vanished... I’ve logged onto the game now and it is back... 
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,769 Chairperson of the Boards
    i must've missed this...?  I was out of town, but I did the boss hits when I could.   

What was the "Darkness"?
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2020
    PiMacleod said:
    i must've missed this...?  I was out of town, but I did the boss hits when I could.   

What was the "Darkness"?
    @PiMacleod
    I'm assuming they were talking about Hearts of Darkness since that was run right before Galactus.  

I think they were referring to how when a new pvp goes live, the current pve/pvp sometimes disappears for a min or two (or restart the app).  
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,769 Chairperson of the Boards
    PiMacleod said:

What was the "Darkness"?
    @PiMacleod
    I'm assuming they were talking about Hearts of Darkness since that was run right before Galactus.  

I think they were referring to how when a new pvp goes live, the current pve/pvp sometimes disappears for a min or two (or restart the app).  
    Okay.  Thanks!  Was wondering if I just wasn't paying enough attention for a day (Which, shame on me).  Glad that I'm just mistaken on that.