Your Pull Results: The Time Warp store, featuring Samurai Daken

PiMacleod
PiMacleod Posts: 1,769 Chairperson of the Boards
What'd you get out of the store?  I had 1000 CP to burn, so here's my results, in video form...

https://youtu.be/1fgGoK7cVGw

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2020
    6/45. 4 Cables (2 Green, 1 Blue, 1 Yellow), 1 Strange and 1 Red Daken.
    Overall happy because I had Strange fully covered so didn't any of his covers. My Cable is now 2/2/2.
    It was a streaky store though. I got a Cable on my 1st pull but someplace during the middle I went 0-20ish and then finished with Cable/Daken back-2-back.
    Also got enough shards to get my 13th Apoc cover :smile:
    KGB
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'll probably get no pulls from this vault.  All my CP is trying desperately to get Apocalypse covered.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,699 Chairperson of the Boards
    27 pulls to get Daken rostered. Also pulled 2 Strange and 1 Cable.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Garbage store, why waste the cp?
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,760 Chairperson of the Boards
    45 pulls: 1/1/3 Daken, 3 champ levels for Strange and 2 covers so I could champ Cable.
    Got exactly what I wanted and more, so completely satisfied with this vault.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,728 Chairperson of the Boards
    I decided to pull a few...got 5 in and pulled an OMD on that 5th pull.  Seemed like a good time to stop.  At least I don't need to worry if my Latests don't cooperate when he enters for some reason.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    0/23.  Swear words were employed.
    You probably don’t think Let’s Do The Time Warp Again is a good idea 
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    6 pulls and First was a Strange which was already champed and Sixth was Daken so I stopped. Want to hoard as much as possible for Anniversary stores.
  • Rosraf
    Rosraf Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    I got lucky - 5 pulls - 1 5trange (second pull); 1 D5ken (5th pull).    -I wanted to roster D5ken without blowing LL tokens on Killmonger.  -And I still need 5trange and Cable covers -so not a terrible store for me. 
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    6 pulls, nothing except useless 4s like Talos, Dazzler and Frost . 
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Second 10 Pulls got another Strange and Black Daken...so altogether 16 pulls yielded:
    2 Strange (Champed)
    2 Samurai Daken ( Black and Red) Almost enough shards for Green lets me hoard til next 5 pokes it head in September. 
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,760 Chairperson of the Boards

It took me 14 pulls before I got a 5*, then got 4 in 6 pulls. It all evens out in the end, but yeah 0/23 is disheartening.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    1 for 5, black Daken cover.  Huzzah!
  • Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    2 pills (may have been 3 but no more than that) and I got a Daken so I probably won't make any more pulls on this store. Although a 5* Strange or Cable cover would be nice my luck pulling 5's from these stores isn't usually that great so I think I will just save my CP.
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    7 pulls just a blue Cable (and 3 infinity war Spideys).
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    32 pulls, no Daken, and only 4 5*. They were all for Strange, however, which got him fully covered, and I wasn't really looking for more champ levels for Cable.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    8 Pulls, 3 Dakens!!!
    Now 0/1/2

Wanted at least 1 Daken and wouldn't have minded a Cable or two, but once I hit the 3rd 5* in 8 pulls I decided not to push my luck.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Thanos said:
    Garbage store, why waste the cp?
    Garbage comment -- why bother wasting your and our time? I'm pretty sure this was meant to be an enjoyable thread; there are plenty of other places to be negative.

I've been chasing Str5nge covers for, like, 3 years or something. I got one and a Daken in ~15 pulls so that's pretty solid. I'm not aching for Cable covers, but I wouldn't have complained (much).

Ugh, Strange is so hard for me to get. I'm at 3/5/3, was 2/5/3, plus 2 infuriatingly awesome saved covers...
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    You probably don’t think Let’s Do The Time Warp Again is a good idea 
    I wish I'd thought of this... 👍🏼