A player has more than the possible points again

Options
Top score is 140 in the T event. A player has 150. Anyone know how this happens? 

Comments

• bluminno
    bluminno Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yeah, this is happening waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too damn often!
  • Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Muhhh said:
    Top score is 140 in the T event. A player has 150. Anyone know how this happens? 
    There is a random bug.  That gives a player an extra charge.  Now I can say that it is completely up to said player to chose what to do with that charge playing it speaks volumes. 
  • Muhhh
    Muhhh Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Options
    Thanks @Julie71. I agree 
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,338 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hi everyone,

Thank you for all the feedback!
    We are investigating this issue since last week when it happened with the HxB event.
    We are hoping we can get more information this time to help with the investigation.
    If you're one of the players who faced this issue and want to help, please be sure to come to me.
  • Opperstamper
    Opperstamper Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2020
    Options
    @Oktagon_Support this was an issue in this week's RotGP again. The longer this goes on, the bigger chance it gets of being abused. Can we have an update of your investigation? 
  • Helgaroth
    Helgaroth Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Options

Hi everyone,

Thank you for all the feedback!
    We are investigating this issue since last week when it happened with the HxB event.
    We are hoping we can get more information this time to help with the investigation.
    If you're one of the players who faced this issue and want to help, please be sure to come to me.
    1 Since last week!!!???? This is been going on for months!
    2 Everyone who doesn’t get the extra charge faces the issue and loses out!
    3 Entering tickets does nothing!!! 
    Tnx for getting hold of us. We will look into this and get back to you. Two days later. We see that you haven’t responded so the ticket is now closed!! But umm..err.... huh! I’m still waiting for you too get back to me!!!!!!
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,244 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2020
    Options

Agreed.  This happened previously and was fixed. Don't y'all keep notes?