Legacy Packs Take Forever to Open

Options
I've noticed since the latest patch that legacy packs take forever to open, almost like the buffering wheel will spin round and round and then pause and then repeat this process for like 30 seconds 5 times in a row as if the game has to catch up and calculate and add and buffer for each card contained within the pack. Half the time you don't even see the opening process and the mystery cards are supposedly just added to the account. I do see my rune total go up when this happens and I myself have all legacy cards so that part isn't a big deal but overall it's still a very time consuming bug that shouldn't be happening, especially for those who still need legacy cards and want to see them rather than having to go in the card list and scan for new cards. Those who have stockpiled legacy packs will spend hours to open at this rate if they ever try. 

Comments

• naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 460 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    i found that true prior to last update for soi and bfz packs and that did not get faster even though legacy booster packs got a dramatic speed push. i reported this issue here but with no change for now
  • naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 460 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    aditionally we currently deal with sww and server not responding issue that may also delay pack opening to the worst. i say mire than one time to message, my items are save... you know what i mean.