Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#254: MPQ dreams up a new Wolverine

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#254: MPQ dreams up a new Wolverine
* Wolverine! er, Daken. No, Wolverine!

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am impressed these guys not only still play MPQ, but still have a podcast dedicated to this game.

254 episodes and they're on Spotify. Wow good for the Puzzle Warriors 3!
  • TDejaAuthor
    TDejaAuthor Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Let me get this straight....

The devs would rather create a new version of a **** character no one likes and give him the name of a character that most everyone likes than GIVE ME MY BATROC!

I am outraged, gentlemen!  Outraged!
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,081 Chairperson of the Boards
    Let me get this straight....

The devs would rather create a new version of a **** character no one likes and give him the name of a character that most everyone likes than GIVE ME MY BATROC!

I am outraged, gentlemen!  Outraged!
    I actually would really like one of those dev insight blog posts about the thinking behind this character. It’s just so strange.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    jp1 said:
    I actually would really like one of those dev insight blog posts about the thinking behind this character. It’s just so strange.
    I know it’s not exactly what you meant, but hey, it’s content, something we’ve been getting so very little of: https://www.marvel.com/articles/games/comic-connection-wolverine-daken-marvel-puzzle-quest?linkId=97175444

FYI D3’s blog headline features the October 2019 introduction of 4* Spider-Man 2099, so clearly they are not keeping it very current...
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    So here is a synergy team for Ray since he is Bout to champ Apocalypse.  It is a team I used amazingly well when in infinite Pursuit.  This is also non meta Apocalypse more for fun in PVE rather than the standard Thor/apocalypse teams.

the team is Apocalypse Hawkeye Coulson.  The reason this team works so well is once you fire Apocalypse yellow Coulsons CD are doing over 10k damage.  Hawkeye and Coulson are then feeding red to Apocalypse and Apocalypse will be doing massive damage for 7 red,  Hawkeye blue just helps feed more AP to Apocalypse.

lastly for Craig I heard you talking about Shia LaBeouf I want to know your thoughts on the rumor he will be the next Iceman in the MCU?