Include PVP mode and a ranking system

MrVAL7K
MrVAL7K Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
MPQ has all the potential to be one of the best games on the subject of puzzles. And I thank the developers who make the game more fun and more dynamic with each update.

I do not know if I am the only one who has thought of this idea but I would like to comment on the official website for more security.

My idea is the following:
Including a PVP mode, and with that a system of ranges with respect to the aforementioned would not be a bad idea. Although we know a PVP mode, it is a mode in which you compete against other players. In contrast, PvE is a game in which you fight against the Artificial Intelligence (AI) of the machine, the so-called bots. And I don't know if the Versus mode in MPQ is already considered a PVP mode, it totally lacks a system of ranks and more confrontations.
I have some ideas for the ranking system, but I think that topic is from the game developers. But what I would like is for you to read this message and keep this mode in mind. Since this way they would put more dynamics to the game and that not only the players are competing for fragments, but to reach a high rank and face other players in real time for that position and the rewards would be perhaps more points or coins themselves.

I would also like the community to tell me what they think of this idea, in my case I do think it is a good.