The "Free Points" bug is back

Options
madwren
madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
In Hunter X Bonder, I have a perfect score of 60, yet there's someone in first place with 70 points. That, of course, is impossible.

There was an old bug that caused people to be able to exceed perfect scores. Please fix this. Again.

Comments

• TheHunter
    TheHunter Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yep, still there and now the current 'leader' is on 110 points while me and a TON of others are in 2nd rank on the max possible score of 100.

Infuriating, and as it's happened over a weekend I guess it won't get fixed until next time around.

Assuming that this doesn't get fixed before the end of the tournament, I hope @Oktagon_Support do the right thing and compensate falsely lower ranked players with the rewards they missed!
  • Techg
    Techg Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Options
    Seeing the same at 120 and in second place.
  • Parrinator
    Parrinator Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Seeing the same. RedHerring is at 130/120 possible.
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    +1 to this
  • tstreet21
    tstreet21 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I got the thing for RedHerring in my group. account has 150 when max is 140. screenshots to prove it. 
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,278 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hi everyone,

FYI, the rank rewards were not affected by this.
    We're already investigating what happened.

Thank you for the heads up,
    Marcela.
  • KatoNamus
    KatoNamus Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    And again in Titanomachy, NightRider sitting with 10 points more than max possible 
  • Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Oktagon_Support I have a screenshot shot of the explanation on what the player experienced that resulted in him/her having an extra node reload when it shouldn't have.  I will give it to Bianca since it is sensitive material in it.