Where's the August Sneak Peak?

Options
SaltnPeppa
SaltnPeppa Posts: 304 Mover and Shaker
@Cthulhu @IceIX

Where's the August sneak peak?  It'll be halfway through August soon and it hasn't been released yet.

Comments

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 648 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Probably too busy counting money. I can guess it’s gonna be something like “enjoy august with our massively overpriced bundles, enjoy the next 5 star ULTRA BISHOP!, still haven’t got round to doing anything we asked the forum about as we can’t be bothered to put any effort in anymore, keep giving us money”
  • DoneWithThis
    DoneWithThis Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Probably too busy counting money. I can guess it’s gonna be something like “enjoy august with our massively overpriced bundles, enjoy the next 5 star ULTRA BISHOP!, still haven’t got round to doing anything we asked the forum about as we can’t be bothered to put any effort in anymore, keep giving us money”

I hate that players have this attitude...but I have it as well. I think it says a lot about the state of the game. 
  • ThisisClemFandango
    Options
    Lol, I know it really makes me sad as used to love this game but they are going out of their way to alienate the player base 
  • ThisisClemFandango
    Options
    at this stage I’m not ruling out

”from this pvp season we are introducing the “I win” feature!. Tony or the black cat guy or the bendy one has come up with something that featured in a comic and it’s up for use! For the low price of 25 dollars you can press the button and win the next 20 pvp battles without having to worry about matching 3 colours anymore!
    * so the instant win button doesn’t get overused the price will double every time you use it, we feel this is fair because if you are outclassed why should you feel you can’t progress when you can just keep paying to win

• DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They realized that they don't need to communicate with us anymore as we will keep playing and spending the same, it doesn't matter.

Then they can avoid the tough questions asked on the forums and avoid confrontation. 
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 804 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Today’s installment of

”Thank you sir! May I have another?”

They have written the forum off as a place to do anything. 

You want information go somewhere else this is a dilapidated structure on the verge of collapse. 
  • Steve111
    Steve111 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Such a shame, regular updating the sneak peak was probably the most positive part of the forum. 
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I personally love the sneak peeks, gives me an idea on the events to grind or skip and what to look forward too. 
  • Stranger Dan
    Stranger Dan Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I really just want to know what the next Misty Knight PVE progression reward will be so I can spend shards accordingly.
  • AlteraX
    AlteraX Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I want to know what the next required 2-stars is for PVP. Can't see it in game 'cause I'm on SCL 9. Gonna check gamependium.