How long does it take for subscription renewals to show up?

I have a subscription, and it is to be renewed today, I have been charged for it and I even have a receipt from google. But when I login the game appears as if I am not subscribed. I have noticed that this in previous months that sometimes it takes a little bit of time for the sub to go into effect, but it has been 2 hours. What is the normal lag time for this to show up and when should I consider putting in a request to customer service?

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,611 Chairperson of the Boards
    You should see it immediately in my experience. Try terminating the app and restart.

if not there create a ticket to be sure you are not missing out on your rewards.
  • Avahad
    Avahad Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    You should Create the ticket as soon as it doesn’t show. They need to be aware it’s happening (still) and fix it. 

I have had it missing for 2 days in the past. They do sort it and the rewards do run from the renewal date BUT I lost my deckslots for 2 days and that wasn’t very amusing.

thankfully my renewal seems to be synched correctly now but if it gets out of whack again I’d be ticketing straight away.
  • spellsmasher
    spellsmasher Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Thanks for the advice. It worked itself out.

Just to let people know, what I did was hit the restore purchases, it is on the settings page, which seemed to get my sub back, but I had to restart my app to get my decks back, which scared me a bit to see my walkers without the decks, but restarting the app at that point  restored everything to normal. But doing this could have been coincidental. If you guys run into this it is something you can try.
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,611 Chairperson of the Boards
    good to hear you fixed it.