a timeless voyage top node not always granting second swap [Investigating]

naabaldannaabaldan Posts: 222 Tile Toppler
edited 3 August 2020, 12:44 in MtGPQ Bugs & Technical Issues
while doing several matches i found that the second swap is not always given to the player. this may deal with cascades by urza. i have recorded the last match were right at the end of that match the second swap was not given. i use the same deck for both nodes. video and deck list can be provided.

Comments

• naabaldannaabaldan Posts: 222 Tile Toppler
    confirmation. this is, again, a permanent support match issue. while urza is massively converting orbs to blue and matches one or any permanent support the second Swap is not granted. after urzas support is Destroyed the second Swap is granted again.
    as far as my deck is solid strong it does not need the second swap in that Phase and matching permanents should not be done in the beginning of the match to handle this issue. i will save some more videos for demonstration purpose
  • PirhotekPirhotek Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Also, once it stops giving the second swap it stops doing it for the rest of the game.
  • Oktagon_SupportOktagon_Support ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 978 Critical Contributor
    Thank you for the feedback!
    This issue is now under investigation.
  • naabaldannaabaldan Posts: 222 Tile Toppler
    Pirhotek said:
    Also, once it stops giving the second swap it stops doing it for the rest of the game.
    I can confirm that this is not true. after Greg destroyed my urza support and no cascades happened anymore the second Swap was granted again