Marvel Puzzle Quest R208 Release Notes (7/31/20)

Options
13»

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It does make me wonder how they came up with that Top 10. In fact it brings up a wider topic about these sorts of things. For example - Deadpool is listed as no.1 - is that based on his skill level, popularity or that he uses swords the most? In reality though I find it hard to understand how he could rank above an Asgardian such as Sif. Not only does she have superior physical skills but she is also semi-Immortal and will have been proficient in battle techniques over hundreds maybe thousands of years. Deadpool's age is unclear but in comparison he might have 20 or 30 years training but he is slower, weaker and a less experienced weapon user. There should really be no contest.
    So maybe Deadpool could be a match for another normal strength/stamina opponent - Black Knight, Gamora even Wolverine but anybody like Sif should outrank him.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Deadpool has that healing factor, so he can be pretty bad at swords and still end up coming out on top maybe?
  • Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Options
    For all of the people for whom weapon terminology is all-encompassing...
    You have my sword!
  • Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Jormagund said:
    For all of the people for whom weapon terminology is all-encompassing...
    You have my sword!

Executioner: And my axe.
    Clint Barton: and my bow!
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Deadpool has special skills, he can talk until the enemy has headache lol. But he doesnt follow any rules, he is treacherous, hyper healing factor better than Wolverine, and he is always slaying ninjas. Resuming he is an adversary who nobody wants to fight.
    Still we are focusing on swords and there is the regret part left.
    Deadpool is not gonna be because he will not regret a thing. At least a decent thing.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So has anyone else noticed that you can't check out the abilities of the team ups that you get anymore?  I'm not sure how recent this is, but I had to use a team-up to beat one of the nodes today (OML/Clint/Mindless One/  Yuck!) and I got a Deep Breath team-up after the fight.  I couldn't see what the abilities were, as they got rid of the info button on the top corner of the icon.  That's...a step back.  (This is on Steam, for what it's worth.)

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,294 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So has anyone else noticed that you can't check out the abilities of the team ups that you get anymore?  I'm not sure how recent this is, but I had to use a team-up to beat one of the nodes today (OML/Clint/Mindless One/  Yuck!) and I got a Deep Breath team-up after the fight.  I couldn't see what the abilities were, as they got rid of the info button on the top corner of the icon.  That's...a step back.  (This is on Steam, for what it's worth.)

It's been seen by others too.  Probably should be reported in bugs.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2020
    Options
    It's International Cat Day today. That explains the Cat Scratch Fever vault. I'm out of HP unfortunately, but it's a good vault.

Kitty Shards 200 x 1
    5* BP Shards 100 x 4
    4* Covers x 3
    Prowler Shards 100 X 4
    3* BP cover x 4
    R3 Chewie Support
    R2 Ancestral Plane
    Beginner Support x 4
    LT x 1
    Mighty Tokens x 8
    Elite Tokens x 10

1x cost 300hp
    10x cost 2850 hp
    40x cost 11250 hp
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,937 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I needed the Chewie support because mine is only rank 2. I had saved 25 beginner support + 1 advanced tokens for the next time it rotated in.
    This vault was a godsend for me for that support rather than relying on RnG via token draws. I got it on my 1st 10 pack. I also got the Ancestral Plane support too (didn't have it before) and another beginner token and 100 shards of BP.
    KGB
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    National Horse Day is on 13 December. I hope there's a neighhh vault for BRB.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Options
    National Horse Day is on 13 December. I hope there's a neighhh vault for BRB.
    I want a new support for Valkyrie as well called Aragorn, the name of my first horse 45 years ago even though I didn’t realize the meaning of the name back then . Or Valkyrie even .