Play at home gifts for (mostly) August

bluewolf
bluewolf Posts: 5,238 Chairperson of the Boards
First half:

As a head’s up, don’t miss your chance to claim 10 more Health Packs and 125 Rescue Shards, also for FREE. All you need to do is log in between 7/28 and 8/10.

I assume some more will be coming....since the virus isn't going away......

Comments

• LucasRaven
    LucasRaven Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    edited July 2020
    Just got them! Wasn't there also a free support available as well?
  • bluewolf
    Just got them! Wasn't there also a free support available as well?
    That was what we got in the last timeframe - I think it was 7/14-7/27/20.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks Devs!
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,908 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you for the gifts! It was a pleasant surprise!
  • fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker

Dev. always give us at pve s2 time. It somehow disturb s2 player.

I would love if they change the giving time to be sooner or later 1 hr.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for the login gift. Has anyone track whether a total of 500 Rescue shards have been given? If not, I think at least 375 Rescue shards have been given.
  • bluewolf
    Thanks for the login gift. Has anyone track whether a total of 500 Rescue shards have been given? If not, I think at least 375 Rescue shards have been given.
    So far we have gotten 250 Rescue shards total.  I looked at all the posts on Marvel.com.  We have also gotten 2 full covers for Nico and one for 3 Strange, along with a couple Supports and some Support tokens. And health packs!
  • HoundofShadow
    If this continues until the end of the year, Rescue will be the first 5* with 500 shards given out to all players who logged in during that specific periods.  :D
  • bluewolf
    I would accept an end to the worst event in modern history over a full cover to a very mediocre 5*, if given the choice.
  • DAZ0273
    bluewolf said:
    I would accept an end to the worst event in modern history over a full cover to a very mediocre 5*, if given the choice.

Sounds good.
    Then what if they promised to make Banner good in exchange for a medium sized tornado? We are always told there has to a be a trade-off with these things after all.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    DAZ0273 said:
    bluewolf said:

Sounds good.
    Then what if they promised to make Banner good in exchange for a medium sized tornado? We are always told there has to a be a trade-off with these things after all.
    If I had a medium-sized tornado stashed about the house somewhere I would consider this a trade worth making. 😉
  • bluewolf
    AXP_isme said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    bluewolf said:

Sounds good.
    If I had a medium-sized tornado stashed about the house somewhere I would consider this a trade worth making. 😉
    I've never seen the tornado, but judging by the general state of my house I have to assume there's one that comes through regularly.
  • bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler

"Also, as a head’s up, don’t miss your chance to claim 10 more Health Packs and 300 Doctor Strange Shards, also for FREE. All you need to do is log in between August 11-24."

• helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    bowla33 said:

"Also, as a head’s up, don’t miss your chance to claim 10 more Health Packs and 300 Doctor Strange Shards, also for FREE. All you need to do is log in between August 11-24."

Which Doctor: 3* or 5*??? At 300 shards I'm guessing it's 3* but wouldn't it be nice if...
  • StillMonsoon3
    StillMonsoon3 Posts: 58 Match Maker
    helix72 said:
    bowla33 said:

Which Doctor: 3* or 5*??? At 300 shards I'm guessing it's 3* but wouldn't it be nice if...
    It could be 5* Strange. One of the other login gifts was shards for Rescue, so it's not like they haven't provided the 5* on s before.
  • DAZ0273
    Does 5* Strange actually heal? 
  • StillMonsoon3
    StillMonsoon3 Posts: 58 Match Maker
    DAZ0273 said:
    Does 5* Strange actually heal? 
    5* doesn't heal. I use 5* so much more over 3* that I've forgotten about the healing aspect at times when running 3* with 1/2Thor.
  • HoundofShadow
    It's obviously 3* Dr Strange. It's enough for a cover of him. Previously, it was also him.
  • bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Yeah it didn't say but I assumed 3* as well. 
  • HoundofShadow
    They gave only 125 Rescue shards each round and it took them three rounds to give us 375 Rescue shards. If they gave 300 5* Dr Strange this round, I will be shocked.  :D