seeing what my defensive team is

ThatOneGuyjp189512
ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
a little nitpicky i know, but i would like a little window or button that shows what my defensive team is, i know it's the last team that you won a match with in that particular event. I just would like a little reassurance as to what other people see as my team when my name comes up

Comments

• It should be exactly that... I was fighting in Heavy Metal with a boosted Iron Man 40, beat someone and they then rebar fled me and beat me, then I beat them but after I levelled my Iron Man up a little icon_e_wink.gif he then pm'd me here asking how I did it... So it confirms your original theory, so no button is needed... Hooooowever, my whole reason to post is because I'd like to be able to see whether I got owned or my Artificial Un-Intelegent counterparts are doing any bit of a good job, so seeing your last fight could be a good feature... Providing they add it right, which we know they probably won't... With a community so set on dubbing everything about this money grabbing game, you'd think they'd listen to some things.