Ikoria - alternate art cards; when are they due?

Options
Tremayne
Tremayne Posts: 1,612 Chairperson of the Boards
I do not recall having seen any possibilities getting any of the 10 mythic and 10 rare alternate cards from Ikoria. Have I overlooked something?

If not, I wonder why have these cards not been made available somehow. Are we still missing some event from Ikoria that has been announced but not run yet? I don’t seem to remember any event like that but maybe someone has a better insight into this subject. Let me know, what you know or think is the cause. 

Comments

• naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    those cards will take some time to be available via fblthp because there are enough full art cards from prior releases we have not obtained yet
  • naabaldan
    Options
    currently we have 138 available fullart cards in the gallery with 79 cards you can own right now leaving 59 cards for Future fblthp events. 36 fullart cards are from ikoria, 23 cards left to fetch before. maybe less. of special interest are the eld god cards in full art because of unique star pattern
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,612 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @naabaldan - ok then there will be quite some time before getting to Ikoria in Filip. But haven’t these alternate art cards not been available through other events in the past?
  • naabaldan
    Options
    no. each and every fullart card was obtained from the fblthp event
  • naabaldan
    Options
    they have increased the number of events allowing us to get them faster. while at the start of fblthp fullart cards were always vanguards other themes like adventure cards or mutations and god cards were added
  • naabaldan
    Options
    i am not sure but while i think it over there might be one event giving us a fullart card from an older set and there still some left