New support UI

Options
krakenoon
krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
While I’m not a big fan of 3 swaps/day, I find my bigger concern is the readability of perks yet unlocked on a support. Is there any way to view the perks on a large card like before? If not, this really needs to be changed in the UI for those of us using smaller screens.

I would even go one step further and say the general readability on smaller devices is problematic all around. Yellow abilities with large amounts of text can be especially difficult to read. While this is true of most abilities with a wall of text, white on yellow is especially annoying. Also, I will repeat the complaint on Introducing... that smaller screens need to be able to zoom in or something. While the text doesn’t always consist of anything important, if the devs are allocating resources to these events, I want to be able to take a good look at some of the iconic stories & artwork.

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Honestly, this is a pretty big oversight.  I guess you could screenshot the Support text and zoom into your SS in Photos or whatever but it's weird...and the text for the perks is constrained to a small fraction of the useable real estate.  My phone screen is approx 2 1/2" across and the actual text is only using 1" of it. The images are somewhat useful but they could be removed or reduced if that helped.
  • TriggerTime
    TriggerTime Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Options
    This is not just an oversight; it's an inexcusable blunder. The previous UI was okay. Why would anyone see fit to replace it with something worse?