Character rebalance/support update

ThisisClemFandango
ThisisClemFandango Posts: 635 Critical Contributor
edited July 2020 in MPQ General Discussion
As excited as I am to get the hundredth 4* to roster, do you think there’s any chance we could get an update on the character rebalance schedule? Is this even still happening or has it been abandoned? Can you make supports obtainable with red iso seeing as the majority of us players have loads going spare, and apart from vaults there is no way to obtain/improve them. If we could get some sort of news maybe some of us might be willing to toss a coin to d3.
thoughts/comments?
@IceIX @LakeStone

Comments

• DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,191 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe next year or maybe they will rebalance one or two come October for anniversary. 
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    No need to rebalance.  They'll just release a new variant version with different powers.  /s
  • thedarkphoenix
    thedarkphoenix Posts: 556 Critical Contributor
    I think they said that this was at the bottom of this list because of covid.

Hopefully that's changed, I think the game needs something like this badly.
  • ThisisClemFandango
    I just want to feel like they are still invested in the game and willing to put some work in to keep it fun to play, which to me is dwindling. They release character after character but once you have r4g and juggernaut and maybe another guardian you can steamroll through pretty much any content. I’ve been doing this for a better half of a year. I’ve got 120 roster slots and I use 2-3 characters. Granted I’m not in scl10 yet but it sounds like it’s a war of attrition rather than be actually enjoyable.
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,068 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just want to feel like they are still invested in the game and willing to put some work in to keep it fun to play, which to me is dwindling. They release character after character but once you have r4g and juggernaut and maybe another guardian you can steamroll through pretty much any content. I’ve been doing this for a better half of a year. I’ve got 120 roster slots and I use 2-3 characters. Granted I’m not in scl10 yet but it sounds like it’s a war of attrition rather than be actually enjoyable.
    I can assure you, if you are unhappy with the diversity of the four star tier the game isn’t going to open up for you in the future. A major pain point of jumping to 5*s is the lack of roster diversity and how useless most of it becomes.
  • ThisisClemFandango
    Yeah which has sort of made me realise rostering 4’s are pointless as I only use 3, think I’m gonna start losing 4’s for 5’s. I’ve got the majority of the big hitters but still very much in the early 5* stages